Thursday, July 20, 2006

Breaking News! Rez Dog Learns New Trick!

After two years of blogging, I finally learned how to add links to Unsolicited Opinion. If you look to the right, you will see the results of my first attempts. Now that I know the secret I will add more. Who knows? Maybe I'll even organize them like skippy does.

Thanks to Mimus Pauly at Mockingbird's Medley for encouraging me to get off my ass and figure this out. Thanks, also, to CLB at Just Another Cranky Little Blog for walking me through the programming code and showing me how to create a list.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Yeager said...

You're very welcome.

It took me a few months to figure out how to make links in the template. Posting images took even longer.

Nowadays I just type everything -- text and code -- and it all comes out nicely. Usually...

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home