Monday, May 08, 2006

More Life. Less Blogging.

Regular readers have probably noted a drop in posts to this weblog. The drop is partly due to circumstance. Life seems to be busy these days. Even more, though, I'm starting to burn out just keeping up with events and the mayhem, destruction, greed and corruption that attend events. So I am dialing back my involvement in affairs for a while, just for the a needed break. In the meantime, I have other things to write about but they aren't time sensitive; I am willing to spend time thinking and editing these pieces before I post them. The end of the semester also means more time finishing paintings for my class, a far more restful, soothing pastime. I can use the break.

I'll continue to post occasionally but in between, readers can find plenty of informed commentary available elsewhere. I especially recommend the J-Walk Blog and The Galloping Beaver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home