Thursday, November 19, 2009

Weather News Revisited

A few days ago, I published verbatim the NOAA forecast discussion for the Puget Sound area. That post was the 1,000th post for this humble blog and the choice of subject was no accident. You see, back in my co-blogging days at the now defunct Mockingbird's Medley I posted something very similar there just to be silly. Turns out I stole the 1,000th post from Jim Yeager, the head Mockingbird. That was an accident but it dawned on me that it would be altogether fitting to mark my own similar milestone in the same way. In the end, it's probably as intelligent or significant as anything else I've posted in this space in the 1,994 days since I started this blog.

It's been a long, strange trip and I don't expect it to be any less strange in the future.

postscript

In a recent comment,Jim opined that the grim possiblity of this year's elections might compel him back into the blogging fray. Turns out that he's back.

The political discourse is getting better already.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home