Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Day of Thanksgiving

Given the spirit of this American holiday, I started out writing a post about those things for which I am thankful. It got way too long. It's simpler to say that I am thankful for many people, experiences and opportunities in my life. I am a very, very fortunate individual at a time when many are not.

Perhaps someday I can be thankful that my good fortune is widely shared by all.

Without exception.

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
Take my hand and join us
And the world will live, will live as one

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger cile said...

Yes...we are all fortunate, are we not? I want to say thank you to you especially, however, for being such a stalwart and constant friend over the years. I'm thankful for you and yours...

No. You are not the only one.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home