Friday, October 28, 2011

Coffee Strong

My blogging skills are sufficiently poor that I cannot upload a CBS News story about our local GI coffee house adjacent to Joint Base Lewis McChord. Instead, you must follow the link. It's worth the effort.

The camera quaintly shows the stone and timber gateway to "Camp Lewis", a name as remote to the reality of the third largest military base in US as the gateway is to the high-paranoia, high-security traffic lanes that feed the base daily. Snark aside, the story is positive and accurate.

Toward the end of the first minute the camera slowly pans a sign about veterans benefits counseling. That's what I do on alternate Fridays. Needless to say, I am very pleased to be associated with Coffee Strong

It is indeed a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home